Últimas reseñas

7 de diciembre de 2016

Stylewe




Hi readers! I write an entry where I'm going to talk about online shop that I was meet recently and clearly I think is so cute. This shop is about womenswear.


www.stylewe.com
Logo

The shop is Stylewe, this store combines a differents suppliers of fashion for satisfy their customers. You can acces to the web from here.


It have a lot of types of fashion and accesories, but I want to mark the most I like.


Miniskirts

https://www.stylewe.com/category/mini-skirts-259_104


 
I think this skirts are beautiful and basics, I love this style. 
















Blog with fashion news

This page has a blog and we can find in this blog a lot of information about the news in the fashion world.


Their blog




Youtube channel

Finally, the best thing for knowing this page is their youtube channel:






Do you know the page? What do you think about the products?

1 comentario: