Últimas reseñas

30 de enero de 2017

StyleWe, page of fashion




Hi readers! I write an entry where I'm going to talk about online shop that I like because it have a lot of fashion news.

Stylewe


The shop is Stylewe, I was talking about this page a few months ago, but I recommend it because I'm falling in love with it. You can acces to the web from here.


It have a lot of types of fashion and accesories, but I want to mark the most I like for the summer.


I see a one triangle bikini that I really like:

https://www.stylewe.com/category/bikinis-245_246/style-triangle.html

If you like it, give me a comment in the entry.



Finally, I like to show you the tips about the hairstyle with a bandana, it's really nice.



Source: Beautytipsmart
Bandana Style

In the link you can see a lot of styles with a bandanas. But this is my favourite style!



Do you know the page? What do you think about the products?

1 comentario: